Does being a mom and (and running the day-to-day workings of your family) ever feel a little too hard? Ok, that’s not a real question… I know it does.
There’s no question that you love your family like crazy and you’d do anything for them, but we all know it can be an exhausting job.
Lately I’ve been talking a lot about this with our 25,000+ MPMK newsletter subscribers and so I can confidently say that if you’re anything like us, you’ve often wished that:
- your home felt more put together and peaceful
- you kept up with housework better
- you were more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals
- you weren’t running ragged so much of the time
- you spent more time engaging with your kids
Sometimes this mom gig can feel almost impossible.
But what if you had a complete library of great e-books on homemaking in your arsenal—a valuable knowledge base you’ll use for many years to come.
I’m part of a very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, which is offering exactly that.
Unlike a library, though, you don’t have to spend years building it up. The Ultimate Bundles team has done the hard work for you, searching the web to find the very best e-books and combining them into one essential collection you can buy in one simple purchase.
This year the bundle includes:
93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and Printables to Simplify Your Home
All on topics that matter most to moms, such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood and raising kind, self-sufficient kids (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and even stress-relieving coloring books!)
- and much more…
Total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it all for just $29.97
This bundle is only offered for 6 days, once a year and then it’s gone. (Always, no exceptions- trust me.)
Bought separately, these e-books would cost a total of $1,102.49 (which doesn’t include the $300+ in bonuses). Collectively, you can buy them in this bundle for only $29.97.
Which means the authors can only afford to let the sale happen for an extremely limited time. That alone is an amazing reason to buy right now- when do you ever get anything for 97% off?!
But let me tell you…
The 3 biggest reasons you should buy this bundle immediately:
Reason #1 – The Cozy Minimalist Mom eCourse (retail value $39)
This is the course I’m most excited about sharing with you guys!
It’s all about teaching you the 10 concepts to creating a “cozy minimalist home, even with kids”– how amazing does that sound?
Getting your home organized (and feeling like it all falls on your shoulders) is the biggest challenge you guys having been writing me about asking for help.
What’s included in this course?
In Cozy Minimalist Mom, you will receive:
- Instant access to 10 video modules
- Audio downloads of sessions to take on the go
- Bonus: conversation with a Cozy Minimalist Mom (includes 10 additional videos)
Did you catch the best part? You can…
That means you get the course at 25% off, plus an additional 70 ebooks, 8 eCourses and 14 printable packs completely free.
Reason #2 – 44 Weeks of Meal Plans, 33 Healthy School Lunch Plans, and 89 Delicious Smoothie Recipes
Having a meal plan ready to go for the week on Sunday night is like winning the lottery when you’re a busy mom. So just imagine what it would feel like to have a brand new one for the next 10 months straight.
Not only that, but to also have new healthy lunchbox ideas for the kids for a full 6 months with no repeats and more healthy smoothie ideas to get you going each morning than you know what to do with.
You’ll get all that and more with the collection of meal planning resources in this bundle.
Buy now and you’ll never have to worry about what’s for dinner, lunch, or breakfast again.
Reason #3 – An Exclusive MPMK Bonus
I’m so happy to once again be both an affiliate AND an author for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This year, included in the bundle is our uber popular Kids’ Responsibility & Money Management Kit and, just for you, a secret extra bonus.
If you haven’t check out the kit yet, here’s the low down…
What would you say if I told you that my 4 and 5 year old get up, get dressed, and even make breakfast on their own every morning – and have been doing so for over a year? Or that they already have a strong grasp on the concepts of earning, saving, budgeting and even giving money?
So what’s my trick? In two simple words: START EARLY!!
It’s all about empowering our kids from the beginning. We’ve made it a point in our family to help our kids learn autonomy early. We are firm believers that:
It’s not what you do for your children, but what you teach them to do for themselves, that’s most important.
This printables pack will help you give your kids the gifts of autonomy, family contribution, money smarts, and a giving heart.
- Morning Routine Checklist (2 versions – one with graphics for pre-readers and one with blanks to be filled out to fit your routine)
- Evening Routine Checklist (2 versions – one with graphics for pre-readers and one with blanks to be filled out to fit your routine)
- Family Jobs Worksheet
- Money Jobs Worksheet
- Spend, Save and Share Ledger
- Savings Visual Goal Sheet
- Printable “Spend”, “Save” and “Share” labels for DIY Banks
I wanted to make sure this printables pack was extremely flexible and could be used by families practicing all types of chore and responsibility systems in the home.
So we designed it to be used in a variety of ways.
Take each kid to buy a special binder and fill it with some colorful stickers to make their own personalized Responsibility & Money Management Book or laminate the sheets and stick them up around the house, on the fridge, or the mirror of the kids’ bathroom.
Everyone that buys the 2016 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will be getting this kit – and I’m thrilled about that – but I’ve got something extra special for you, my loyal readers!
MPMK Reader Bonus: Buy the bundle using any of my affiliate links on this page and also get my eBook, “Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide” for Free!
After purchasing, all you have to do is email me a copy of your receipt at: [email protected].
I’ll happily send you the PDF copy of the ebook. Easy Peasy.
And by the way, there are a lot of other really great organizational ebooks included in the bundle too…
Oh, and speaking of bonuses…
If you buy the first two days of the sale (Wednesday April 27th and Thursday April 28th), you not only get the full set of PDF files, but also a bonus eReader upgrade, perfectly formatted for easy reading on your phone, tablet, or home computer. (After Thursday you can still get the upgrade for an additional $10.)
Plus, the bundles also comes with $300 worth of FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want.
My favorites include:
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value) – I’m total eyeing the container gardening class to bring some much needed color to my deck!
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value) – The perfect for thing for Summer Break.
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value) – This will be so pretty in your kitchen!
- and lots more…
It’s all available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
Again, that’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!