I was looking through our archives recently and realized we have a whole bunch of really awesome recipes for homemade healthy kid snacks.
And what do we do when we have a plethora of something wonderful? We make a super helpful roundup so that you can access them all in one place (of course).
Today I present to you no less than 23 of our all-time favorite healthy snack ideas for kids. Enjoy!
- Fruit and Veggie Rainbow Gummies
- Oatmeal To-Go Bars
- 4 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crunchy Kale Chips
- Nutri-Grain Style Cereal Bars
- Homemade Crackers
- Chocolate & Vanilla Chia Seed Mousse
- Roasted Chickpeas, 4 Ways
- Blackberry, Basil + Yogurt Popsicles and Mango Coconut Popsicles
- Faux “Kid Sushi” Rolls
Question of the Day
What’s your go-to snack for the kids?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)