Spring produce can’t be beat! After months of apples and all types of squash, a refreshing palette of colors bursts across the produce aisle.
I compiled a list of my favorite nine recipes that will use all those delicious farmer’s market finds.
Maybe you have favorites that you go back to year after year (mine happens to be artichokes). Hopefully, this list will inspire you to try something new like leeks or prosciutto-wrapped apricots!
On the left column (top to bottom), you have Creamy Vegetable Spaghetti Primavera by Food Fanatic. It’s the perfect idea for Meatless Monday. I’m dying to make Grilled Apricots with Burrata, Country Ham and Arugula (by Food and Wine) as an appetizer for my next party.
Real Simple has a delicious recipe to get all your greens in one dish, Fettuccine with Lima Beans, Peas, and Leeks. This four ingredient Savory Sauteed Leeks by Martha Stewart has my heart, as does anything topped with an over-easy egg. Taste of Home steps up the savory-sweet game with this Proscuitto-Wrapped Apricot recipe.
In the right column (top to bottom), Nordstrom Men’s Blog elevates the artichoke with Rosemary Grilled Artichokes with Lemon Dipping Sauce. Springtime Pasta Primavera by Epicurious focuses on the best tender spring produce.
Sometimes simplicity is all you need. Design Sponge shares Parigote’s Roasted Asparagus with Almonds and Parmesan. If you have a fridge full of aspargus (thank you Costco), you must try PBS‘ Pasta Primavera.
Happy Spring cooking!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Baking: Chocolate Heart Rice Krispy Treats - February 3, 2016
- Homemade Valentine Treat: Chocolate Pomegranate Bonbons - February 1, 2016
- The 9 Kitchen Hacks I Use Every Single Day - January 13, 2016