Up-cycled or recycled planters are the perfect Earth Day activity for kids, which is coming up April 22nd (only 2 days after Easter so don’t blink and miss it).
It incorporates two earth-friendly activities – up-cycling AND planting – plus this particular version involves goggley eyes and what kid doesn’t love those?
Check out my full tutorial over on eHow’s Mom Channel.
For More Earth-Friendly Kid Activities, Check Out:
- How to Make an Up-cycled Inventors Box
- DIY Plantable Paper Earths
- Kitchen Science: Growing from Food Scraps with Kids
- Veggie Garden Sensory Bin (with free vegetable marker printables)
- Natural Play Spaces: Children’s Veggie Gardens
- Make Like a Montessori Mama Series: Part 2 – Plant Activities
- Mason Jar Yarn Vases
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar next week:
And sign up for our newsletter!