Making Leprechaun Traps for St. Paddy’s Day is the latest tradition being adopted everywhere by families with young kids. For ideas and instructions on how to get in on the fun and make your own trap, check out my post this week for eHow’s Mom Channel.
The best part about these traps is that your leprechaun can leave anything behind, some of our favorite ideas include:
- chocolate coins
- lucky charms snack mix
- our DIY “no pinching” temporary tattoos
- the 1st clue from our free printable limerick treasure hunt (our favorite because it involves a message to the kids from the almost-captured leprechaun)
P.S. Did you know that facebook has recently drastically changed the way pages like MPMK can share with their followers? Even if you’re a fan of the MPMK facebook page, only a portion of our posts and updates are showing up in your feed these days.
So how do you continue to get all of our parenting, playtime, organization, and recipe ideas? Sign up for the MPMK newsletter!
You’ll get all of our best stuff plus exclusive content just for our subscribers, including a Free 6 week meal plan.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below