Happy Thursday guys, we’ve made it through another week.
I’ve been receiving lots of emails from you all lately asking if/when Camp Mom would be available for sale again. At first I didn’t get it (blame it on the baby brain) but then it dawned on me – spring break is rapidly approaching and you guys are looking for fun and easy ways to connect with your kids.
So look no further – I’m here to help a mother out! Camp Mom, our jam-packed kid activities eBook is officially back on sale at a new low price AND a special discount!
Not familiar with Camp Mom?
Basically, it’s the best early education minds I know, all putting together our best stuff to provide you with all the tools you’ll need to guarantee a great spring and summer:
- Printable planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas that are open-ended and perfect for kids aged 2 – 9 plus tons of bonus ideas.
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, and etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
It’s really going to help you make the most of the precious time you have this spring and summer. Plus, the activities are open-ended so they’re great for a wide range of ages.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!