A good St. Patrick’s Day recipe contains one of three things:
- a rainbow theme
- a green theme
- classic Irish ingredients
Let’s face it, a little Bailey’s can go a long way towards greatness too. Today I’ve gathered up 17 of my all-time favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats.
Some are perfect for making with the kids (might I suggest the Rainbow Bread, Rainbow Pudding Pops, or Green Velvet Cupcakes?). Some are great for celebrating with adults – the Boozy Thin Mint Milkshake is calling my name, or would be if not for the pesky detail of currently being 35 weeks pregnant.
Some will make a memorable dinner with a little effort (feed a crowd with the Beef and Stout Pie or make individual Corned Beef Pies) and some are unbelievably simple (doesn’t get easier than the Lucky Breakfast).
Whichever recipe you chose, all are sure to delight – enjoy!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Jell-O via The Food Librarian.
- Rainbow Bread via Not Just a Housewife.
- Irish Coffee Sundae via tablespoon.
- MPMK’s own Happy Green Smoothie.
- Corned Beef Pies via donna hay.
- Rainbow Pudding Pops via Random Thoughts of a Supermom.
- A Lucky Breakfast via Thoughtfully Simple.
- Shamrock Macarons with Baileys Chocolate Ganache via Raspberry Cupcakes.
- Thin Mint Puppy Chow via Shugary Sweets.
- A Complete St. Patrick’s Day Menu: Breakfast to Dessert via Delia Creates.
- Beef and Stout Pie via Never Enough Thyme.
- Green Velvet Cupcakes via Created by Diana.
- Tinkerbell Juice via KaleyAnn.
- St. Patrick’s Day Pizza via Make the Best of Everything.
- Easy Classic Irish Soda Bread via babble.
- Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream via Brown Eyed Baker.
- Boozy Thin Mint Milkshake via Piece of Cake.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?