With the overwhelming popularity of our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life Planner Printables, it has become pretty clear to me that you guys appreciate a printable or two that will help you simplify and streamline your life (peeps after my own heart).
With that in mind, I’ve joined forces with some of my favorite organizational bloggers to put together a 1-week only offer to get the POYEL printables along with nearly 300 other organizational printables for 85% off their retail price. We’re calling it the Printable Love Pack and it’s our way of showing you guys a little love this Valentine’s Day. The pack’s retail value is $132 but for 7 days only, we’re offering it up for only $20…
Project Organize Your Entire Life (POYEL) 2014 Planner Printables ($7.99) 38 pages
Inside the 38 page printables pack, you’ll find everything you need to manage every aspect of your day-to-day life from cleaning and meal-planning, to scheduling and that never ending to-do list. There’s something for everyone here including two different cleaning systems (are you more of a checklist person or a calendar cleaner?) as well as all the printables in both an 8.5″ x 11″ size AND a 5.5″ x 8.5” size.
So whether you’re looking to create a home management binder, want to use these in your personal planner you carry around in your bag, or just want a meal plan/to-do list/cleaning chart to stick on the fridge – we’ve got you covered! There are tons of options in this 38 page printable pack – use them all or pick and choose exactly what you need. There’s even a suggested daily cleaning checklist, weekly cleaning schedule, and master cleaning list included.
Here’s a look at everything you’ll get:
- A Daily To-Do List with spots for morning, afternoon, and evening as well as appointments and menu ideas
- A weekly planning calendar
- A weekly meal planning worksheet
- Two types of weekly cleaning worksheets
- Filled-In weekly cleaning schedule & checklist
- 12 months of pre-dated calendar pages
- Both a blank master cleaning checklist and a filled-in version
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below