Since our post on homemade play dough made of Jell-O remains one of our most popular posts of all time, I thought you guys might enjoy another food-based play dough recipe. Once again, this is a recipe that results in a silky soft and incredible sweet smelling dough.
I’m over at eHow’s craft channel with a completely edible peanut butter play dough recipe that your littles are sure to love. Go check it out and make yourself a batch this weekend.
- Christmas DIY play dough, aka Indoor Snowmen – actually a very different texture than traditional playdough (sticks together more like snow) and uses only 2 ingredients.
- Homemade play dough alternative #2: Dr. Suess’ Oobleck – a DIY slippery, slimy activity that kids love and comes complete with a classic companion book.
- Homemade play dough alternative #3: Rainbow Scented Glitter Slime – an alternative DIY slime recipe that engages multiple senses.
- How to Reap the Many Benefits of Play dough – a brief primer on play dough play tools and benefits.
P.P.S. Did you know that facebook has recently drastically changed the way pages like MPMK can share with their followers? Even if you’re a fan of the MPMK facebook page, only a portion of our posts and updates are showing up in your feed these days.
So how do you continue to get all of our parenting, playtime, organization, and recipe ideas? Sign up for the MPMK newsletter!
You’ll get all of our best stuff plus exclusive content just for our subscribers, including a Free 6 week meal plan.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)