We’re soldiering on today with our goal of posting ideas for a better 2014 all throughout January…
One of my big goals for this year is to re-address our family’s meal planning strategy. One of the things I talk about in my eBook, Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide, is the importance of continually re-evaluating your routines as your family (and it’s schedule) changes.
With baby #3 arriving in March, I know our family is going to be in need of an even more streamlined meal-planning strategy along with a maximally functioning kitchen.
So I’m over at Van’s Natural Foods’ blog today guest posting on 10 Ideas for Organizing Your Kitchen/Diet Life in 2014. And let me assure you, this is no flimsy post – it’s packed with my most powerful tidbits from the top 13 foods to buy in bulk and freeze to exactly how to create your own personal recipe database.
More Helpful MPMK How-Tos from this month:
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Principles of an Organized Playroom
- Our Top Ideas for Living Better from 2013
- 5 Step Guide to Jump Starting Your Diet in 2014
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Entryway Organization (3 Must-Haves from Our Professional Organizer)
- Must-Reads: 8 Books for a Better 2014
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)