January is always a time that I am searching for new recipes to spice up our dinner routine. I’m usually on the lookout for meals that are:
- full of vegetables
- full of color
- don’t take too much effort to pull together
These are a sampling of the recipes I’m looking forward to trying in the next few months. All the vibrant colors make me want to dig right in!
Question of the Day
What are your go-to easy and healthy family meals?
More Helpful MPMK How-Tos from this month:
- Playtime: Upcycled Inventor’s Box with FREE Idea Card Printables
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Principles of an Organized Playroom
- Our Top Ideas for Living Better from 2013
- 5 Step Guide to Jump Starting Your Diet in 2014
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Entryway Organization (3 Must-Haves from Our Professional Organizer)
- Must-Reads: 8 Books for a Better 2014
- Top 10 Meal Planning & Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Happy Family Habit #10: Make Blessing Bags Together
- DIY: Display Solutions for Tiny Toy Treasures
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- A Rainbow of Healthy Homemade Gummy Snacks - April 15, 2014
- Colorful Smoothies and Juices to Kick the Winter Blues - March 18, 2014
- 10 Easy Lunches Made with Chickpeas - February 10, 2014