Happy New Year guys! Along with making one of our recommended family resolutions and celebrating with these ideas for the kids, I’m also ringing in the new year with a pre-natal massage. (Way to start the year off – am I right?)
In case you’re also looking to start off on the right foot, I thought I’d provide you with some of our best resources on living happier and healthier in the coming year.
In no particular order, here are our top 6 ideas…
First things first, no more skipping breakfast! Start your days with this clean eating, healthy livin’, rise and shine beverage with Coffee AND chocolatey goodness that we like to call our “Happy Drink“…
…then supplement with one of our 5 Easy Oatmeal Recipes. With no-cook fridge oats, baked to-go oats, DIY instant packs and more, there’s something here for everyone.
And while we’re talking health, check out our 9 Sure Fire Ways to Raise a Health Nut (written by our favorite team of nutritionists).
Equally as important to your health as good nutrition is getting good sleep. How about kicking your rest up a notch this year and trying out “Yogic Sleep“.
It’s a practice that can help with stress, insomnia, anxiety, and more and it’s said that 1 hour is as restorative as 3 hours of regular sleep.
Now that you’re feeling and looking good, make a concerted effort this year to get in the photos alongside your family. Your kids will thank you for the mementos when they’re older! One of our resident professional photographers, Kristin, shares her tips on how to get it done.
More Helpful MPMK How-Tos from this month:
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Principles of an Organized Playroom
- 5 Step Guide to Jump Starting Your Diet in 2014
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Entryway Organization (3 Must-Haves from Our Professional Organizer)
- Must-Reads: 8 Books for a Better 2014
- Top 10 Meal Planning & Kitchen Organization Ideas
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)