Sometimes, you’re looking for a specific kind of Christmas book, but it’s hard to find one because the bookstore or library has them all just categorized as “Christmas.”
Whether you’re looking for a Santa story, a Christmas version of your child’s favorite book, or a sweet story to read together, this list will have you covered with suggestions for exactly the kind of book you want.
- If you’re looking for a Santa story, pick up My Pen Pal, Santa or Little Santa.
- Want a classic to read to your child? Grab How the Grinch Stole Christmas or The Nutcracker.
- If you want something heartwarming, check out The Story of Holly and Ivy or The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey.
- If you are searching for a book about the nativity, try Room for a Little One or Christmas is Here.
- Does your child already have a favorite literary character and you want a Christmas version of it? How about Olivia Helps with Christmas or Llama Llama Holiday Drama?
Looking for more great Christmas tales? Check out our list of Classic and Soon-to-be-Classic Christmas Reads.
Question of the Day
What’s your families favorite holiday book to read together?
P.S. If you’re really looking to have the holidays in the bag this year, we’ve got two ways to help. First get the holiday shopping out of the way with all 10 of our 2013 Gift Guides here…
Second, check out our new eBook, Hands-On Holidays, packed with low-prep and low-stress ideas for make memories crafting, cooking, reading and adventuring with the kids!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Janssen (see all)
- 8 Best Books for Raising Financially Responsible Kids - February 8, 2016
- 12 Month Book Club Guide for Moms: Amazing Books for January to December - January 6, 2016
- Free Printable: Resolutions Worksheets for the Whole Family - December 28, 2015