Happy Friday friends. I have to end this week with a big thank you to all of you newsletter subscribers who wrote to me. As I shared a few days ago, I’ve got some excited things planned for the MPMK newsletter and I need lots of reader feedback to make it happen so thank you so much for taking time out of your busy lives to help me out.
Also this week, I’m over at Van’s Natural Foods blog sharing a useful little 2-for-1 DIY project. I love how party guests can fill these bags up with treats at your party and then take them home and use them as luminaries on their front walk.
And speaking of Halloween DIY projects, I’ve got a glow in the dark trick-or-treat bag tutorial over at eHow’s craft channel as well.
On Sulia, we’ve been chatting about:
- my favorite new fall decor project
- 20 tips for finding your routine with kids
- pumpkin cheesecake bites
- a new art collection I’m loving from West Elm
Last but not least – my two favorite nutritionists, Katie and Megan over at Prescribe Nutrition, are just getting ready to launch a brand new online nutrition program that I know a lot of us can use. The Holiday Disaster Prevention Program is designed to help you navigate all the parties, dinners, and all around sinful food coming your way in the next few months.
It’s all about being proactive instead of reactive – smart, right? To learn more about the program go here, and don’t forget to use the code MPMK20 for 20% of the price!
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below