Happy Friday friends! I’m not gonna lie, I’m not anticipating a restful weekend. I’m totally swamped trying to put a bow on my new eBook, Hands On Holidays, and getting it into all of your waiting hands. (Don’t forget to sign up for our email list to be the first to know when it comes out and take advantage of a 20% off discount.)
While I furiously work away on that this weekend, how about you have a little carefree fun with the kids and I’ll live through you. Check out this post I did over on eHow’s mom channel and have rocket balloon races!
Also – this week on Sulia I’ve been chatting all about:
- 13 (Better) Question to Ask Your Child About School – I’m printing this and keeping it in the car!
- A must have printable: 100 Ways to Be Kind to Your Child
- 3 Brilliant Gmail Tricks
Have a great weekend – hoping to have that eBook out very, very soon!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below