Is it just me or is back-to-school time a little stressful? (I know it’s not just me.) There’s so much to do, and buy, to get ready – plus a whole new schedule to deal with. You know who else finds it all a bit overwhelming? Your kids.
Which is why I’m so excited to tell you about the latest mini-eCourse from my good friend, and our newest sponsor, Mariah of Playful Learning. The inexpensive mini-course, BE A PEACEMAKER: TEACH YOUR CHILD TO FIND PEACE INSIDE AND OUT, is such a valuable tool for helping your kids out at school the way we all really want to, but aren’t sure how. By giving them a sense of peace and calm to tackle all the changes head-on.
Of course this doesn’t just pertain to the beginning of school. All year long, kids will deal with the everyday stresses and strains of being over-scheduled, heavily tested, and generally exhausted. As Mariah says, “it’s no wonder our children sometimes melt down, feel anxious, and are easily distracted“.
This short, $10 online course gives both parents and kids concrete tools to not only deal with stress, but also to view the world and the people in it with a positive outlook. Think about it – if you could give your child anything, wouldn’t the ability to find peace and happiness throughout their lives be at the top of the list?
Here are a few things I especially love about this course:
- It’s inexpensive and quick with instant activities that can be completed in less than an hour
- The video is created by kids for kids to teach children life changing lessons
- There’s also video for parents and teachers that provides tips on how to support children in their daily lives
- There’s unlimited access to the course and it’s self-paced so you can do it when the timing works best for your family.
- 100% money back guarantee
Let me back up a bit and tell you about my friend who put it together. I’ve known Mariah for a few years now and am in total awe of her extensive knowledge on how and why kids learn best. Her smarts on the subject aren’t surprising, though, given her background – first as a classroom teacher and then as the director of an elementary school. Here’s Mariah’s own words on her teaching journey and how the Playful Learning Ecademy came to be :
Throughout my years of working in the field of education, I learned that how you teach children is just as important as what you teach them.
After leaving my position as the associate head of a prestigious lower school to spend more time with my two young daughters in 2008, I started the Playful Learning website and blog as a resource for parents. In 2010 we received the Parent’s Choice Gold Medal award.
After sometime out of the classroom, I started to miss teaching and launched my first ecourse in 2011. Teaching online classes opened up a whole new world for me as an educator. As teachers and learners we now have the world at our fingertips. We can connect and learn from people all over the globe in new and exciting ways.
This is an exciting time to be a parent.
Our children will have opportunities for growth and self-expression that we can’t even imagine. Playful Learning Ecademy brings together parents and children from all over the world to learn, collaborate, inspire and support one another—all within a safe and protected online community.
I could write all day about how much I value Mariah and what she has to teach parents. But why not check her out yourself? Here is a for a short video with more on what the BE A PEACEMAKER: TEACH YOUR CHILD TO FIND PEACE INSIDE AND OUT is all about!
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)