For many of us, the first day of school was this week. How did you fare? Today I’m excited to share a seriously cool (if somewhat time consuming) book cover project I have up at eHow’s Mom Channel. Believe it or not, anyone can achieve this look with one simple tip. Check it out here.
Also this week, I’ve been over at Sulia chatting about, what else, more back-to-school:
- Best back-to-school tradition ever!
- Back-to-school DIY: tassels
- Back to School Resolution: I Won’t Overschedule My Family This Fall
Happy Friday friends!
P.S. Looking for even more ways to show Back-to-School season who’s boss? For a limited time only, buy one of our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life eBooks, and get the second for 20% – 28% off. Don’t miss you chance to simplify your life and stock your freezer with delicious and nutritious meals. Go here for all the details.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)