I’ve pulled together 18 easy snack ideas for you – half are savory and half are sweet. That’s about a month’s worth of after-school snacks for you and your family. Some of the recipes you can make ahead the night before, or while they’re at school, and some are easy to throw together on the spot.
Endurance Crackers, Salad on a Stick, Cucumber White Bean Cracker Bites
Proscuitto Wrapped Avocado, Cheesy Shredded Chicken Bites, English Muffin Pizzas
Salmon Cream Cheese Bites, Caprese Salad Skewers, Simple Guacamole
Sunflower Sesame Granola Bites, Peach Ricotta Crostini, Raw Strawberry Oat Bars
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Bites, Granola Apple Moons, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chia Bites
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip, Pumpkin Granola Parfait, Make-Ahead Frozen Smoothie Bags
Most kids will enjoy helping you prepare these snacks, so don’t forget to ask them to join you in the kitchen (that is, if they haven’t already melted down). Happy snacking!
I was so excited when Natalie sent over this roundup, it’s just what I need now that the kids and I are headed back into a busy fall schedule this week. We’ve done english muffin pizzas but everything else here is new to us. I can’t wait to start testing them all out – first up, the homemade granola bars… or maybe the make-ahead smoothie bags?
Tell me, which will you be trying?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- 18 Slow Cooker Dinners the Kids Will Actually Eat - March 23, 2015
- Healthy Snacking: Simple Plantain Chips and Guacamole - February 25, 2015
- Fruit Juice Gummies: A Healthy Valentine’s Day Treat - February 9, 2015