Happy Friday guys! This week I’ve got a quick and easy playtime activity over on eHow’s Mom Channel that I’m super excited about. It’s one of those genius activities that’s inexpensive, requires no set-up, and will engage the kids for tons of time. Plus, this one’s a two-fer, so once the littles tire of the first idea, you can just move onto the next.
Check out all the details on bendy straw fun here.
Also this week, I’ve been chatting all about back-to-school over on Sulia. Here are a few things we’ve been discussing:
- 5 Tips for Painless Lunch Packing
- Bullies on the Bus
- and what to do When School Starts Tomorrow and Your Child is Still on a Summer Schedule.
P.S. Looking for even more ways to show Back-to-School season who’s boss? For a limited time only, buy one of our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life eBooks, and get the second for 20% – 28% off. Don’t miss you chance to simplify your life and stock your freezer with delicious and nutritious meals. Go here for all the details.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)