Happy Friday friends. Any big plans for the weekend? This past month I wrote a couple of summertime tutorials for the good folks over at Van’s Natural Foods and I thought now would be a good time to share them with you. You know, in case you’re looking to squeeze in a little more summer before Labor Day. Plus (bonus), there are free printables!
First up is this piece I put together on how to ensure a successful camping experience with little ones.
Second, is this post on how to start canning and/or pickling. So you can enjoy the produce of summer all year long.
Finally, I’ve been over at Sulia chatting about :
- delicious peanut butter banana ice cream
- Painted paper party plates (say that 5 times fast)
- First day of school printables
- and bamboo sheets
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)