Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack - an 84 page PDF download put together by the best playtime bloggers around.  With 84 pages of summer activities, adventure ideas, and reading lists - you and the kids will never be bored.

Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack – End of Summer 50% Off Sale!

It’s August already!  Have you checked everything off from your summer bucket list?  If not, and if one of those things is simply to entertain the kids with some good ‘ol fashion at-home fun, then time is of the essence!

But scouring the web to find activities to fill the days just takes way too long. If you’re like me, you need simple ideas that will be successful for all of the kids – and lots of them. Activities that will allow for bonding time, but also independent play, and that will keep the kids happy and their brains stimulated all summer long.

That’s where the Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack comes in. It’s an 86 page PDF I’ve been secretly cooking up with a group of the best playtime bloggers around

and we’ve just reduced the price to 50% off!  Get it here for only $7.50.

It’s really going to help you make the most of the precious time you have left this summer.  The activities are open-ended so they’re great for a wide range of ages (I’d say 2 years to at least 9 years, if pressed). Here’s a peek inside:

Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack - an 84 page PDF download put together by the best playtime bloggers around.  With 84 pages of activities, adventure ideas, and reading lists - you and the kids will be set for the summer!

CAMP MOM: SUMMER ACTIVITIES PACK

$14.99 $7.50

Included in your 86 page Summer Activities Pack, you’ll find:

Planning Printables

• Summer Bucket List – Make sure you don’t miss something you REALLY want to do.
  • Summer Routine Sheet – Combine your tasks and the kids activities.
  • Theme Adventure and Activity Planner – You won’t forget what supplies you need.
  • Summer Survival Sheet – Keep your most important data in one spot.

3 Comprehensive Theme Weeks

Each including playtime activities, ideas for getting out of the house, and reading lists:

• Water: Splash and Play
  • Art: The Earth Without art is just “Eh”
  • Nature: Explorers in Your Own Back Yard

PLUS – Sensory Play Any Day theme with a printable list of ideas you can refer to any time you need an activity QUICK that will engage the kids and keep everyone happy. The Sensory Play section also includes links to loads of sensory activities that rank as favorites with our kids.

In total the pack contains 45 detailed play activities as well as TONS more ideas and resources.

Along with the planning printables, activity instructions, adventure ideas, and reading lists – we’ve also included bonus sections to ensure your summer runs smoothly.  Topics include:

• How to Plan for a Mindful Summer
  • How to Keep the Peace Between Siblings
  • How to Put Together a Basic Summer Art Kit (Plus 20 more art ideas using just those basics)
  • How to Get the Most Out of Museum Field Trips
  • How to Discuss Art with Kids
  • Kitchen Sensory Fun
  • And more!

summer-activities-pack-sale

It’s basically what you’d get if you asked all of your favorite teachers, babysitters, and supermoms to make a summer curriculum just for you…

Don’t wait, order your pack today and be all set for summer – now 50% off and only $7.50!

Get your shopping done early with our Infamous Christmas Toy Gift Guides!

MultiTestingMom May 16, 2013 at 7:38 am

I’d LOVE to feature this amazing sounding pdf on my blog leading up to this summer. Check out our last summer’s SUMMER SANITY posts – I love to feature great summer activities to help keep the kids busy.

Please contact me if you’re interested in me sharing this!

Shawna May 17, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Is this geared toward a particular age kiddo? The two pics on this page with the ebook are toddlers. My kiddos are 7 and 10. Thanks! sm

Steph (MPMK Founder) May 17, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Hi Shawna,

The activities are very open-ended so they’re great for a range of ages but I’d say most appropriately 2 – 9 yrs. Hope that helps!

~Steph

Christy Johnson May 17, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I’d like to order the Summer Fun pack and several of the bonus books. How do I get the discounts on the bonus books? Thanks!

Steph (MPMK Founder) May 17, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Hi Christy,

You’ll receive the discount codes once you order the book.

Best,
Steph

Christy Johnson May 18, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Terrific! I just ordered the book. Thanks for your response!

Debbie May 28, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Is there a possibility to buy on this website without using paypall ?

Steph (MPMK Founder) May 28, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Unfortunately no – because the eBook is being sold by all of our contributors, we needed a centralized system for selling it.

Jackie June 1, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Hi :-) This Summer Activity pack looks like a great resource but no matter what link I click on in the post . .. it doesn’t open up . . .just tries to connect forever and ever. Is it still available? I’m working on our summer plans as I “type” and would love this resource :-)

Steph (MPMK Founder) June 2, 2013 at 12:34 am

We’ve been having difficulty with the e-junkie check out button today. So sorry about that Jackie!

Jackie June 2, 2013 at 11:25 am

Glad that it wasn’t just me but a problem with the site :-) I’ll keep trying!

Y8 Free Games June 17, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it’s
new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it
and checking back frequently!

Rebecca Flansburg "Franticmommy" August 6, 2013 at 10:08 am

A great deal and even better timing. My kids don’t go back to school for another month, and interest in the usual activities are starting to wane so this is perfect. Thanks for the deal!

mara March 1, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Can I still get a copy of CAmp Mom? thanks! :-)

Steph (MPMK Founder) March 6, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Unfortunately it’s not available right now – but keep your eyes open for it in late spring!

Natalie March 15, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I’d love a copy. When will this be available again and is there a way to be notified when it is? Looks great!

Steph (MPMK Founder) March 16, 2014 at 10:00 am

Hi Natalie,

Look out for it around May! You can sign up for our newsletter to be one of the first to know when it’s ready.

Best,
Steph

Ginger May 22, 2014 at 6:13 am

I want to get the camp Mom pack but it is still ringing up for 9.99. I thought it was 7.50 now.

Steph (MPMK Founder) May 22, 2014 at 9:02 am

Hi Ginger,

Unfortunately that was a end-of-summer promotion we ran last year – the retail sales price of the eBook is $9.99. Good new though – we’re having a Memorial Day Weekend sale! You can get it for $7.99 this Friday through Monday.

Best,
Steph

Leslie Cooper June 11, 2014 at 8:20 am

Hi fellow mommies! My oldest daughter will be attending summer camp for the first time this summer! She will be leaving in a couple weeks and I’m in crunch time to get everything prepared. I was wondering if any of you know a good label comapny for identification for my child’s clothing and supplies. I would want both stick-on and iron-on.

Thanks!