- Roxy Excursion Mini Backpack – Graphic and not overly girly, perfect for your little beach bum.
- Dabbawalla Kids Neoprene Backpack – Made of eco-friendly neoprene (think colorful wet suits) by workers earning fair wages in safe conditions, these are perfectly sized for lunch and a few supplies.
- LL Bean Original Junior Book Pack – A no-frills, high-quality backpack with a reflective strip helps keep kids visible in the early morning hours. You can have your child’s name monogrammed for an extra charge.
- Fjallraven Mini Kanken Backpack – A Scandanavian classic since 1978, both the Mini and the Original come in a plethora of fun colors which up the hip factor of the utilitarian design.
- BlaBla Canvas Backpacks – Featuring some of the most popular BlaBla characters, these canvas bags will fit just the essentials.
- Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Backpack – These come in 4 sizes and feature new prints each season for both boys and girls. Coordinating lunchbags are available, and both can be monogrammed.
- Skip Hop Zoo Pack – The Skip Hop Zoo backpacks come in over 15 different animal designs, and are perfect for preschoolers. There are also matching lunch bags, plates, bibs, and rolling luggage.
- The North Face Sprout Backpack - Everything you love about the North Face Backpacks in a smaller size.
- Beatrix NY Little Kid Backpack – Another line featuring whimsical-but-not-cheesy animals, Beatrix NY is popular with Hollywood tots. Free of lead, PVC and phthalates, they also come in big kid sizes and lunch bags.
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Kaley (see all)
- New Year’s Eve Hour-by-Hour Countdown Activity for Kids - December 21, 2014
- Kid Craft: DIY Washi Tape Christmas Stars - November 23, 2014
- Quiet Time Trick: Make Calming Lavender Play Dough - June 24, 2014