- Roxy Excursion Mini Backpack - Graphic and not overly girly, perfect for your little beach bum.
- Dabbawalla Kids Neoprene Backpack - Made of eco-friendly neoprene (think colorful wet suits) by workers earning fair wages in safe conditions, these are perfectly sized for lunch and a few supplies.
- LL Bean Original Junior Book Pack - A no-frills, high-quality backpack with a reflective strip helps keep kids visible in the early morning hours. You can have your child’s name monogrammed for an extra charge.
- Fjallraven Mini Kanken Backpack - A Scandanavian classic since 1978, both the Mini and the Original come in a plethora of fun colors which up the hip factor of the utilitarian design.
- BlaBla Canvas Backpacks - Featuring some of the most popular BlaBla characters, these canvas bags will fit just the essentials.
- Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Backpack - These come in 4 sizes and feature new prints each season for both boys and girls. Coordinating lunchbags are available, and both can be monogrammed.
- Skip Hop Zoo Pack - The Skip Hop Zoo backpacks come in over 15 different animal designs, and are perfect for preschoolers. There are also matching lunch bags, plates, bibs, and rolling luggage.
- The North Face Sprout Backpack - Everything you love about the North Face Backpacks in a smaller size.
- Beatrix NY Little Kid Backpack - Another line featuring whimsical-but-not-cheesy animals, Beatrix NY is popular with Hollywood tots. Free of lead, PVC and phthalates, they also come in big kid sizes and lunch bags.
*Post contains affiliate links
We're teaming up with Dyson to help you get your home clean & organized.
This week, win ALL of MPMK's eBooks & Printables!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?
Latest posts by Kaley (see all)
- Quiet Time Trick: Make Calming Lavender Play Dough - June 24, 2014
- DIY Father’s Day Banner & Card - May 26, 2014
- Meal Planning Made Easy with The Home Collection – Part 2 - May 21, 2014