Are you guys privy to the latest trend of sampler delivery boxes? Basically, every month a delicious (and inexpensive) box crammed with all sorts of new foods for you to sample arrives on your doorstep. Pretty cool way to beat the supermarket rut, right?
Well, MPMK’s newest sponsor, Goodies, has taken the idea to a whole new, brilliant level, by coming up with a kids’ sampler box (because how many times have you spent your hard-earned cash on something you thought the littles would like, only to get home and discover they won’t go near it? My heart sinks every time that happens and I have to throw out the rest).
MPMK contributor, Kristin, got an exclusive sneak peek of the August Goodies box and had a little get together with her neighbors to try it out (’cause there was that much good stuff!). She’s telling us all about it below.
Before we get to that – if you’d like to try out the August Goodies Box for only $7, you can sign up here.
Last week the Goodies snack box arrived on our door stop and the box alone brought all the kids to the front door. Inside the black and white doodled box (meant to keep as a treasure box for later…and trust me, they all wanted to claim it!) was a cleverly packed assortment of snacks that were all brand new to us.
What makes the Goodies box so fun is the wide variety of snacks. There is something for everyone! We got together with some friends to try everything out. There is literally so much packed into this box that you could easily spread the snacks out over an entire week. We couldn’t believe that all this was included for the $7 per month fee.
The kids had fun making vanilla milk with the Got Milk straws and dipping the Grammy Crisps. Trying out new combinations of food and experimenting with flavors is all part of the fun. Even our picky eaters found something to love.
Some of the snacks were even interactive. We had fun looking for different types sea animals inside the Hawaiian Animal Cookies pack. There was also a recipe card for making your own GLOP.
After you try out the snacks, you can go on the website and review them. Our little group of friends had fun talking about their favorites. Kids want to be heard…especially when it comes to their food! If you find a snack that you can’t live without, you can re-order through the Goodies Co. website. Genius!
If you’d like to surprise your picky kiddos with new snacks delivered directly to your door, sign up here. Can’t beat the $7 price tag!
*This post was sponsored by Goodies, Inc., all opinions are 100% my own.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Baking: Chocolate Heart Rice Krispy Treats - February 3, 2016
- Homemade Valentine Treat: Chocolate Pomegranate Bonbons - February 1, 2016
- The 9 Kitchen Hacks I Use Every Single Day - January 13, 2016