Although the 4th of July is certainly a kid-centric holiday, the younger set can get a little left out. Not only are fireworks too dangerous to be close to, they’re also LOUD and usually take place after bedtime. Today Alli is here sharing her favorite project for getting her little man involved in the festivities, while keeping him safe and happy.
So, naturally, as we started having kids (especially boys), watching the “homemade firework show” started to give me visions of burnt little hands and missing limbs. Even the sparklers send me into a frenzy. I mean, I am a MOTHER, right?!
- colorful straws for the handles OR decorative tape to wrap around your tinsel
- patriotic tinsel from your local craft store (I picked up pre-made bundles for .99 cents each.)
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 12 Ways To Make Mornings With Kids Easier - October 29, 2015
- 10 Great Places for Kids to Spend Their Allowance - September 14, 2015
- 20 No/Low Set-Up Ways to Play with Your Kids in the Back Yard - July 14, 2015