Although the 4th of July is certainly a kid-centric holiday, the younger set can get a little left out. Not only are fireworks too dangerous to be close to, they’re also LOUD and usually take place after bedtime. Today Alli is here sharing her favorite project for getting her little man involved in the festivities, while keeping him safe and happy.
So, naturally, as we started having kids (especially boys), watching the “homemade firework show” started to give me visions of burnt little hands and missing limbs. Even the sparklers send me into a frenzy. I mean, I am a MOTHER, right?!
- colorful straws for the handles OR decorative tape to wrap around your tinsel
- patriotic tinsel from your local craft store (I picked up pre-made bundles for .99 cents each.)
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 15 Candy-Free Valentines to Bring to Class - January 13, 2015
- DIY Painted Cinnamon Pine Cones - November 30, 2014
- Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: Keeping a Clean & Clutter-Free Home for the Holidays - November 24, 2014