If you aren’t familiar with the blog Small Fry yet, then you are in for a treat! It was launched last year by three moms (6 boys between them!) and it is just one of the most beautiful, engaging, and frankly exciting things on the web today (in my humble opinion). If you’re a fan of MPMK, then you will definitely love Small Fry.
As a special treat today, the ladies over there are stopping by to share one of their favorite special treats: fruit chews. These 2 ingredient snacks are easy and healthy – did I tell you you were going to love these ladies, or what? Here’s the details on what’s bound to be one of your new go-to summer snacks.
Two Ingredient fruit chews:
When I came across this fruit leather recipe I was shocked it was only two ingredients! I wanted to find a way to make it a family activity so I got out the circle cookie cutter & let the kids go to town making fruit chews. Here’s how to do it:
- 3 cups ripe chopped fruit (I used apples)
- Sweetener, to taste (I used honey, sugar is fine too)
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees F. Line a 11 x 17 baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat. Set aside.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Fall" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)