It’s June – Hello Summer! This month’s playtime cheat sheet is all about playing in warm weather and it’s got something for everyone. Without further ado, here’s Alli with a fun DIY sprinkler project and 24 more great ideas.
I’m so happy to be back sharing some of our favorite ways to play in the warm Summer weather!
I love Summer. But then again, who doesn’t? Kids do… for obvious reasons. But adults too (because I have a theory that Summer actually brings out the kid in all of us).
We had our first pool day of the season a few days back, so I decided to add some extra fun to the occasion by making a “soda bottle sprinkler” for my two-year-old.
To make one, all you’ll need is one empty soda bottle. Any size or color will work, but keep in mind the larger the bottle, the bigger the effect.
It’s an 86 page download packed with ideas like these including 3 theme weeks, over 45 detailed activities, plus reading lists, outing ideas and tips on topics like sibling rivalry, sensory play and lots more! Learn more here.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 10 Great Places for Kids to Spend Their Allowance - September 14, 2015
- 20 No/Low Set-Up Ways to Play with Your Kids in the Back Yard - July 14, 2015
- 4th of July Frozen Treats with Hidden Fruits & Veggies - June 15, 2015