I’m at eHow’s Mom Channel this week with a couple of simple bubble DIYs for the next time you and the kids are hanging out in the backyard. Check out our directions for delighting your littles with jumbo bubbles and snake bubbles alike, here.
And while you’re surfing the web, come and see me over on Sulia where I’m dishing on:
- A simple and healthy summer dinner
- Peaches and cream popsicles
- A modern family photo arrangement
- Fancy up your photos with a DIY photo prop
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)