Happy Friday everyone, any big plans for the weekend? We’re going to be bike riding, house hunting, and BBQing with friends. I’m beyond excited for a nice, chill weekend.
If you need something to do with the littles this weekend, I highly suggest this apple print activity I put together over on eHow’s mom channel. There’s a reason this one is a classic, kids absolutely love painting with produce.
And if you need something to read, check out what we’ve been discussing over on Sulia this week:
- Top 10 Cheater Tips to Get Your House Ready for New Occupants (because you know that’s been on my mind lately)
- What You Should Be Reading this Summer
- Finally! A Way to Search Your Pins on Pinterest
- and Tons of Clever Home Cleaning Tips
See you guys back here Monday!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Fall" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)