Happy Friday everyone, any big plans for the weekend? We’re going to be bike riding, house hunting, and BBQing with friends. I’m beyond excited for a nice, chill weekend.
If you need something to do with the littles this weekend, I highly suggest this apple print activity I put together over on eHow’s mom channel. There’s a reason this one is a classic, kids absolutely love painting with produce.
And if you need something to read, check out what we’ve been discussing over on Sulia this week:
- Top 10 Cheater Tips to Get Your House Ready for New Occupants (because you know that’s been on my mind lately)
- What You Should Be Reading this Summer
- Finally! A Way to Search Your Pins on Pinterest
- and Tons of Clever Home Cleaning Tips
See you guys back here Monday!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below