Ok, so maybe a week away isn’t exactly “last minute” – but it still kind of feels like the rush is on to get ready for Mother’s Day, doesn’t it? So I’m popping in today to share with you my 5 favorite ways to pull together a thoughtful gift for Mom this year.
Before I get to that though – have you guys heard of the “Make Another Mother’s Day” effort? I absolutely love the sentiment of doing something special for single Moms on Mother’s Day (and for military mom’s with deployed husbands too!). Check it out and then browse the list below for easy gift ideas.
- DIY Gratitude Journals – This is my latest project for eHow’s Mom channel and I’m LOVING the idea (if I do say so myself). You see, it’s not what’s on the outside, but what’s inside that makes this gift so special.
- Painted Photo Bottle Display from eighteen25 – I want this for my mantle!
- My Personalized Vintage Water Set DIY.
- Free printables from Confetti Sunshine to throw a tea party with Mom (would be so fun to do with little ones).
- A free printable Mother’s Day card from How About Orange that says it all.
Before I go – a quick reminder that Teacher Appreciation Week is also next week! I’ve been sharing my favorite past projects on Sulia here, here and here. Also on Sulia, I’m dishing about Jim & Pam and asking for your take. (I’ve decided my favorite love story of late is that of a couple fighting to fall back into love.)
Happy weekend folks!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!