Happy Friday friends. I’ve got several items to make life a little eaasier today – starting with a top-secret exclusive. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been quietly collaborating with a handful of brilliant playtime bloggers on something really special.
Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack is an 84 page downloadable PDF that’s a phenomenal resource for parents looking for quality ways to engage the kids this summer.
UPDATE: WE’RE OFFERING A 15% DISCOUNT TO ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERS THE BOOK BETWEEN NOW AND MAY 15TH. JUST USE THE CODE “EARLYBIRD” AT CHECKOUT!
It doesn’t officially go on sale until next week so I’ll be sharing a lot more about it then – but today I wanted to let you know that pre-sales are now available. Also, bonus, Amanda from Not Just Cute (my first positive discipline guru) is offering up a FREE eBook, Positive Parenting: The Basics, to anyone who purchases the Activities Pack.
Excited yet? Here’s a sample page to give you a little taste of what you’ll get:
Pre-Order Your Copy of Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack Now!
As I said, I’ll have MUCH more to say about this labor of love next week. For now, here’s a peek at what you’ll get:
- Printable summer planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four summer themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas that are open-ended and perfect for kids aged 2 – 9 plus tons of bonus ideas.
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, and etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
Basically, it’s the best early education minds I know, all putting together our best stuff to provide you with all the tools you’ll need to guarantee a great summer. So what are you waiting for? Go get your copy now! Then kick back and wait for the summer sun to shine down on you.
P.S. Before I sign off, I also wanted to share some of what I’ve been dishing about over on Sulia.
- A pretty (and free) printable to keep you organized.
- An easy last minute Mother’s Day gift (surprise – it’s not a DIY!)
- And a pretty DIY card to go with the non-DIY gift.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar this week:
And sign up for our newsletter!