Happy Friday friends. I’ve got several items to make life a little eaasier today – starting with a top-secret exclusive. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been quietly collaborating with a handful of brilliant playtime bloggers on something really special.
Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack is an 84 page downloadable PDF that’s a phenomenal resource for parents looking for quality ways to engage the kids this summer.
UPDATE: WE’RE OFFERING A 15% DISCOUNT TO ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERS THE BOOK BETWEEN NOW AND MAY 15TH. JUST USE THE CODE “EARLYBIRD” AT CHECKOUT!
It doesn’t officially go on sale until next week so I’ll be sharing a lot more about it then – but today I wanted to let you know that pre-sales are now available. Also, bonus, Amanda from Not Just Cute (my first positive discipline guru) is offering up a FREE eBook, Positive Parenting: The Basics, to anyone who purchases the Activities Pack.
Excited yet? Here’s a sample page to give you a little taste of what you’ll get:
Pre-Order Your Copy of Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack Now!
As I said, I’ll have MUCH more to say about this labor of love next week. For now, here’s a peek at what you’ll get:
- Printable summer planning pages (art supply prep list, Summer Bucket List template, etc.)
- Four summer themes with over 45 Simple and FUN activity ideas that are open-ended and perfect for kids aged 2 – 9 plus tons of bonus ideas.
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard or use the ideas to get out and explore your community.
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, and etc.
- Reading recommendations to go with each of the 4 themes.
Basically, it’s the best early education minds I know, all putting together our best stuff to provide you with all the tools you’ll need to guarantee a great summer. So what are you waiting for? Go get your copy now! Then kick back and wait for the summer sun to shine down on you.
P.S. Before I sign off, I also wanted to share some of what I’ve been dishing about over on Sulia.
- A pretty (and free) printable to keep you organized.
- An easy last minute Mother’s Day gift (surprise – it’s not a DIY!)
- And a pretty DIY card to go with the non-DIY gift.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?
Get your shopping done early with our Infamous Christmas Toy Gift Guides!