Between Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy and Get Balanced: Nutrition for Real Life, we’ve been talking a lot of food around here lately. You may even be wondering if we forgot about the kids a bit.
Rest assured, the littles and I have been up to our usual tricks – we’ve just been sharing them elsewhere. Here’s a recap of our latest adventures.
Over on eHow’s mom channel we’ve been making “Critter Snacking Ladders” (pictured up top)…
…and experimenting with one of our favorite painting techniques.
I’ve also been sharing more over at Sulia (you can follow me here, if you please). Some of my favorites from the past week include:
- Our contributor’s first-hand account of how to put together a home emergency bag (and why).
- When the real thing’s just better.
- 5 Ways to trick yourself into drinking more water.
- Best ever No-Knead Bread.
- And one last great idea for those left over plastic eggs.
And finally on the kid front, we’re teaming up with sponsor TakePart.com to help prevent bullying. We’ve got lots more to come on Monday but you can get a jump start now by signing the “Words Hurt: Put an End to Bullying” pledge. We’ve got a big goal and every signature helps!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?