Here are some other things I’ve been discussing over on Sulia this week:
- They’re about to open a Legoland Hotel (it may be the best day of my 4 year old’s life).
- A great activity for encouraging exploration and innovation in the kids.
- Along those same lines – a new STEM pinterest board to follow.
- We returned to the Truck Show for the third year in a row last weekend.
- One of my favorite DIY Decor ideas for spring (so pretty!)
P.S. I was so happy to hear the news today from Boston. Although it certainly doesn’t cancel out the terrible tragedy of earlier this week, the photos of the city’s united and powerful front against terrorism are awe-inspiring.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?