Salads are one of my lunch staples. Which means I’m always on the lookout for new combinations (a girl can only consume so many chicken cobbs with a balsamic vinaigrette). Today Natalie is here sharing 16 of her favorite spring salads (yippe – lunch is suddenly back in a big way).
Also on the food front – a big announcement. My latest eBook, Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy, is now available!
Spring time is the perfect time to rekindle our love for salads, no? All of the beautiful greenery popping up outdoors, the vibrant produce showing up at the markets… you can chop up any combination of veggies, throw it into a bowl and somehow it looks like the most attractive thing in the world. Spring, how I love you and your vegetation!
If you’re looking for some salad inspiration, look no further. Here are sixteen eye-catching and tasty little numbers to get your creative juices flowing. I love the effortlessly cool quality of these recipes – makes them oh-so impressive to guests (and you don’t have to tell them you only spent a few minutes in the kitchen chopping up veggies).
Treat your girlfriends, your guests, your family or just yourself to a gorgeous spring lunch!
- Citrus, Greens and Seeds Salad via The Celebration Girl
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Pomegranate Salad via Lilly Pulitzer, by Spoon Fork Bacon
- Bright Black Bean and Rice Salad via Little Fig
- Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad via Two Tarts
- Little Gems Salad with Avocado Green Goddess Dressing via Aida Mollenkamp
- Lentil, Green Apple and Kale Salad via An Edible Mosaic
- White Asparagus Arugula Spring Salad with Meyer Lemon White Balsamic Dressing via Boulder Locavore
- Pea, Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad via Bon Appetit
- Strawberry Avocado Honey Lime Salad via Running to the Kitchen
- Warm Arugula Salad with Quinoa and Goat Cheese via Good Life Eats
- Thai Kale Salad with Peanut Dressing via Edible Perspective
- Brussel Sprout, Pomegranate and Citrus Salad via Two Peas and Their Pod
- Pineapple, Apple and Zucchini Slaw with Mustard Dressing via Donna Hay
- Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad via Love & Olive Oil
- Asparagus, Potatoes and Mixed Leaves via Salad Pride
- Fresh Green Apple Salad via La Casa Sin Tiempo
Looking for more easy ways to lessen your time in the kitchen? Check out our Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy on sale now!
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- A New Holiday Party Tradition: Ice Cream Sandwich Bar - November 18, 2013
- Holiday Baking Essentials for Last-Minute Traditional & Healthy Sweet Treats - October 30, 2013
- A Harmless Halloween Breakfast - October 10, 2013