To celebrate the release of the new Project Organize Your Entire Life eBook – Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy, and to thank you guys for being such loyal readers, I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak.
Inside you’ll find…
- 50 kitchen-tested freezer recipes
- 10 menu plans complete with shopping lists
- Printable cooking labels for each meal and a reference chart for the freezer door to help you keep track of it all.
I LOVE the labels and reference list – it helps so much in keeping things from becoming lost forever in a dark freezer corner. You’ll also find lots of tips and tricks on how to truly become a freezer cooking pro.
- A 10-step plan for getting your freezer ready as well as tips on which containers to use for setting up the ultimate freezer kitchen.
- Advice on how to shop, store, and defrost smart in order to eliminate waste and save money.
- Detailed explanations of which foods freeze well, which don’t, and instructions on how to easily and efficiently throw together a whole slew of freezer meals in one sitting.
Today, I’m sharing our list of the best items to nab in bulk in order to have a well (and inexpensively) stocked kitchen…
Here are 13 items we find are always to buy in bulk plus 5 tools of the trade you may also want to stock up on the next time you’re at Costco or Sam’s Club:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sirloin steak
- Flank steak
- Pork tenderloin
- Pork chops
- Shredded Cheese
- Canned tomatoes
- Spaghetti sauce
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Large ziptop freezer bags
- Reusable storage containers
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Plastic wrap
- A good set of knives
Want to learn more? Check out our Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy info. page.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar this week:
And sign up for our newsletter!