To celebrate the release of the new Project Organize Your Entire Life eBook – Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy, and to thank you guys for being such loyal readers, I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak.
Inside you’ll find…
- 50 kitchen-tested freezer recipes
- 10 menu plans complete with shopping lists
- Printable cooking labels for each meal and a reference chart for the freezer door to help you keep track of it all.
I LOVE the labels and reference list – it helps so much in keeping things from becoming lost forever in a dark freezer corner. You’ll also find lots of tips and tricks on how to truly become a freezer cooking pro.
- A 10-step plan for getting your freezer ready as well as tips on which containers to use for setting up the ultimate freezer kitchen.
- Advice on how to shop, store, and defrost smart in order to eliminate waste and save money.
- Detailed explanations of which foods freeze well, which don’t, and instructions on how to easily and efficiently throw together a whole slew of freezer meals in one sitting.
Today, I’m sharing our list of the best items to nab in bulk in order to have a well (and inexpensively) stocked kitchen…
Here are 13 items we find are always to buy in bulk plus 5 tools of the trade you may also want to stock up on the next time you’re at Costco or Sam’s Club:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sirloin steak
- Flank steak
- Pork tenderloin
- Pork chops
- Shredded Cheese
- Canned tomatoes
- Spaghetti sauce
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Large ziptop freezer bags
- Reusable storage containers
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Plastic wrap
- A good set of knives
Want to learn more? Check out our Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy info. page.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?
Get your shopping done early with our Infamous Christmas Toy Gift Guides!