Time for another “Friday Share” friends. But first two quick notes:
- Our eBook Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life: The Quick Start Guide is on sale as part of a limited offering Spring Cleaning eBook bundle at Bundle of the Week. For $7.40 you get 5 helpful eBooks on cleaning and organizing – only catch is the sale ends Sunday.
- Virtual book club is next Thursday. So grab your copy of “How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk” and get reading. We’re covering the first half March 21st!
Today we’re changing up the order of things a bit. Here we go…
(clockwise from top left)
- This DIY Recycling Center for Kids is amazing. I’m smitten by the bright, cheerful look of it – but what I really love is how it promotes both environmentalism AND creativity. Brilliant.
- I’m bummed this watercolor nails tutorial didn’t come out until after Alt – that’s probably the only event I’d ever attempt it for. But for those of you more fashion forward, or manicure adept, than me – could be fun for Easter?
- Speaking of fashion forward… hair tutorials! 20 of ‘em. ”How to Style a Low Bun” is my favorite. And while we’re on the topic – I’ve been trying this beauty tutorial with my hair this week and have been loving my transition from Shirley Temple curls to hip beachy waves.
- Here’s a great little summary on how to help your children set up a book club just like the grown ups do it. Such a wonderful way to grow enthusiastic readers.
Read on for “You’re Sharing” an “I’m Sharing”…
-reader Jasi weighing in on our discussion about using your tech to get kids excited about chores.
Finally, a few projects and fun finds I’ve been wanting to share:
- I’m talking about bubble painting over at eHow mom (yes, it is as fun as it sounds).
- Ever since participating in Katie & Megan’s clean eating course (if you want to try it, use the code MPMK20 for 20% off here) the term “grain bowl” has become a part of my new lunch vernacular. The upside is feeling great, the downside is a significant amount of prep. When I went home a few weeks ago my mom turned me on to these microwavable quinoa/brown rice packs. So easy and available at Costco! And I’m not the only one loving them for lunch – check out Shawna’s three minute lunch post at Styleberry for more evidence of how awesome these are.
- Have you seen the new magnetic baby announcements at Minted.com? Can’t think of a better adornment for my fridge than new little faces of friends and family.
P.S. Looking to get a jump on spring cleaning and organizing season?
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?