Do you guys remember this post on creating Family rituals? From holidays to Friday nights, starting the bonding when your littles are still little is such a great idea. I believe in the idea so much I wanted to give you all a cheat sheet of sorts on throwing together a family movie night that goes beyond pizza and popcorn (although those work too!).
The recipe here is simple: pick a flick the kids are sure to love and combine with a few easy to throw together courses that stay on theme. This week’s special: Ratatouille with Linguini Alfredo, Co”Lettuce” Wedges, and Remy’s Eclairs. Read on for the recipes and enjoy!
- all purpose flour
- minced garlic
- 1 bunch italian parsley
- 1 head iceburg lettuce
- 1 bottle zesty italian salad dressing
- 8 ounces linguine
- parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 14.5 ounce package of frozen eclairs
For dessert just heat up those frozen eclairs and serve.
This fun and easy movie night menu was put together by my meal planning pals at Relish!. For more easy ways to lessen your time in the kitchen check out our Freezy Peasy: Freezer Cooking Made Easy on sale now!
*Post contains affiliate links.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below