Kristin’s back today sharing a really smart way to bring your holiday decor up a notch this year. I’m already eyeing a large window in our living room to try it out!
Decorating for the holidays can be so much fun! I love changing things out and making each year slightly different from the last. This year, I wanted to stray a little bit from all the greenery that I used last year.
Target has so many options for inexpensive ornaments, so I bought a couple value packs and started playing around with them.
I settled on stringing a few different sizes and tying the ends to create a loop. The loop can hang on a nail, so it is snug to the wall.
I also found some glittery strands at Target and that completed the look. I love the modern take on a holiday garland. I hope it inspires you to freshen up your holiday decor from last year!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Baking: Chocolate Heart Rice Krispy Treats - February 3, 2016
- Homemade Valentine Treat: Chocolate Pomegranate Bonbons - February 1, 2016
- The 9 Kitchen Hacks I Use Every Single Day - January 13, 2016