Kristin’s back today sharing a really smart way to bring your holiday decor up a notch this year. I’m already eyeing a large window in our living room to try it out!
Decorating for the holidays can be so much fun! I love changing things out and making each year slightly different from the last. This year, I wanted to stray a little bit from all the greenery that I used last year.
Target has so many options for inexpensive ornaments, so I bought a couple value packs and started playing around with them.
I settled on stringing a few different sizes and tying the ends to create a loop. The loop can hang on a nail, so it is snug to the wall.
I also found some glittery strands at Target and that completed the look. I love the modern take on a holiday garland. I hope it inspires you to freshen up your holiday decor from last year!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Spooky Halloween Sandwiches - September 29, 2015
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats (and How to Get the Kids to Make Their Own Breakfast) - September 21, 2015
- How to Set up a Healthy Pack-Yourself Lunch Station for Kids - September 8, 2015