The hubs and I are back from our whirlwind trip to San Francisco (thank you all for the fabulous restaurant suggestions!) and I’m realizing it’s very nearly Halloween – eek! In case the holiday has snuck up on you too, here’s a list of MPMK activities and recipes there’s still time to have some fun with…
- Make Oobleck (the perfect activity for Halloween parties)
- Read some of our top notch Halloween Story picks.
- Start a (last minute) Halloween tradition.
- Decorate pumpkins – ideas for the littles and the bigger kids.
- Make Jell-O Ghost Treats.
- Make an incredibly impressive monster cake (time intensive but actually not very difficult).
- Use those Halloween Costumes to Build Brain Power in Your Kiddos.
- Make Art with All that Candy.
P.S. Want more simple ways to make memories with the kids this year? Check out our new eBook!
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)