The hubs and I are back from our whirlwind trip to San Francisco (thank you all for the fabulous restaurant suggestions!) and I’m realizing it’s very nearly Halloween – eek! In case the holiday has snuck up on you too, here’s a list of MPMK activities and recipes there’s still time to have some fun with…
- Make Oobleck (the perfect activity for Halloween parties)
- Read some of our top notch Halloween Story picks.
- Start a (last minute) Halloween tradition.
- Decorate pumpkins – ideas for the littles and the bigger kids.
- Make Jell-O Ghost Treats.
- Make an incredibly impressive monster cake (time intensive but actually not very difficult).
- Use those Halloween Costumes to Build Brain Power in Your Kiddos.
- Make Art with All that Candy.
For even more last minute ideas, also check out our Family Friendly Halloween pinterest board.