freewebinar

Free Positive Parenting Webinar Tomorrow Night!

photo source

Did you guys catch Amy McCready dishing out positive parenting advice on the TODAY show this morning?  Don’t forget we’re hosting a free webinar with her tomorrow night, October 4th at 6pm PST.

UPDATE: DUE TO THE LAST SESSION SELLING OUT, WE’RE OFFERING ROUND TWO ON THURSDAY, NOV. 8TH AT 6PM PST!

If you’re sick of nagging, reminding, and even yelling to get your kiddos to listen then you won’t want to miss it.

Amy will be covering lots of tools you can start using right away.  Personally, I’m most looking forward to learning about the 5 R’s of fair and effective discipline.  I don’t know what they are but I do know I could use them around here.

If you’d like to join me in this free opportunity to beef up our parenting skills (and I hope you do) reserve your spot here.

About Amy McCready

Parenting expert Amy McCready is the Founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and a “recovering yeller.” She is a champion of positive parenting techniques for happier families and well-behaved kids. Amy reaches a worldwide audience with her Positive Parenting Solutions Online course and is a frequent guest on the TODAY Show and has also appeared on Rachael Ray, CNN, Fox & Friends, MSNBC, and elsewhere. In her most important role, she is mom to two teenage boys.

We're teaming up with Dyson to help you get your home clean & organized.

This week, win ALL of MPMK's eBooks & Printables!

MPMK Printables & eBooks

a Rafflecopter giveaway

katie October 3, 2012 at 9:57 pm

the site says the webinar is full. is there any chance you can open more spots or host another one? thanks so much!

mpmk October 3, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Hi Katie,

I’ll look into it. Based on the enthusiastic response, I’ll almost definitely be hosting another!

Michelle October 4, 2012 at 9:17 am

I would also like to attend you next webinar – look forward to what you have to teach us.

Thanks!

Sandy October 4, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I am registered for the webinar tonight and I thought that I was going to be able to make it, but I will be working late. Is there a way to log on and pause the session so I can watch it when I get home? If it doesn’t work that way I would love to join the next one…possibly on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday?!

Thanks!

mpmk October 4, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Hi ladies,

The webinar is going to begin in about 30 minutes so I’ll be sure to check with Amy regarding possible future webinars – fingers crossed :)

Karen October 4, 2012 at 10:05 pm

I was registered but was not able to access the webinar from my iPad :(
Any chance you can email me a recording of it, or even a transcript. I emailed tech support but did not get a response.

Much appreciated….

mpmk October 4, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Everyone who was registered should get a recording of the webinar tomorrow via email :).

Steffy October 6, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Hello, I did not get any recording via email, did others received it?

Annabel October 25, 2012 at 5:15 pm

I never received my recording via email either. I was wondering if I was the only one. MPMK – do you know why we never received the email the next day?

mpmk October 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Hi guys,

My understanding is that everyone who registered got the recording. Please check your spam folders.

Also, we’re having an encore webinar for everyone who didn’t have the chance to attend last time. You can register here:

-Steph