The slow cooker is all the rage these days (thank you, Pinterest!). I am all about putting my kitchen appliances to work, but I haven’t made much more than the usual pot roasts, soups and pulled meats. I did a little research and found some atypical slow cooker recipes worthy of sharing. Some made sense, but some just blew my mind – I mean, Chex Mix in the slow cooker?? Crazy.
I knew Natalie was a slow cooker savant after this post but thanks so much to her for further widening our slow cooker horizons – truly, I had no idea! I can’t wait to try the Artisan Bread and Chai Tea Concentrate. Any of these outside-the-box recipes catch your eye?
P.S. You also REALLY should check out Natalie’s Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins (with No Refined Sugar).
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our POYEL bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more - everything you could ever need to get organized!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our infamous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Healthy Snacking: Simple Plantain Chips and Guacamole - February 25, 2015
- Fruit Juice Gummies: A Healthy Valentine’s Day Treat - February 9, 2015
- POYEL: 40+ Super Helpful Meal Planning Resources - January 21, 2015