getkidstolisten

A Free Positive Parenting Webinar for MPMK Readers

Why is it so difficult sometimes to get kids to listen? You know she heard you, but she ignores you. You ask again and still . . . no response.  If you’re a regular around here, you know I’m a big proponent of positive parenting.  In fact, I often recommend posts and books on the topic.  I have to admit, though, despite how much I believe in these writings – I barely have time to read them myself.  Life is usually just too busy to allow for a few hours of reading to brush up on my parenting skills.

Which is why I’m so excited to partner with Amy McCready, founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and TODAY Show contributor, to offer a FREE LIVE training on Thursday, October 4th, at 9PM EST.

UPDATE: DUE TO THE LAST SESSION SELLING OUT – WE’RE OFFERING IT AGAIN NOVEMBER 8TH AT 6PM EST!

It’s an excellent opportunity to fit a little positive parenting training into your busy schedule.

You’ll learn easy to implement strategies to correct misbehavior and reclaim the calm voice you had before kids (remember that?!).  You’ll also discover proven tools for your most frustrating discipline dilemmas including the 5 R’s of Fair & Effective Consequences.

All you need is your computer (no webcam required). You’ll see and hear Amy on your screen and you can even ask questions and she’ll make them part of the presentation. Parents RAVE about this session and here’s another fun bonus – I’ll be there too so you’ll get a chance to interact with the woman behind the curtain.

RSVP today and then kick back and learn from the comfort of your home.

Webinar seating will be limited so learn more and RSVP now! I’m really looking forward to chatting and learning with all of you.

About Amy McCready
Parenting expert Amy McCready is the Founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and a “recovering yeller.” She is a champion of positive parenting techniques for happier families and well-behaved kids. Amy reaches a worldwide audience with her Positive Parenting Solutions Online course and is a frequent guest on the TODAY Show and has also appeared on Rachael Ray, CNN, Fox & Friends, MSNBC, and elsewhere. In her most important role, she is mom to two teenage boys.

Get your shopping done early with our Infamous Christmas Toy Gift Guides!

Gina September 26, 2012 at 8:43 am

Thank you!!! I just signed up!

Amy McCready September 26, 2012 at 4:45 pm

HI Gina! I look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

Amy McCready, Positive Parenting Solutions

Johanna September 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Hi!

I have been reading your blog, and following your page on Facebook for a while now and love all the brilliant stuff you are sharing, you have managed to combine creativity and parenting in such a great way. Thank you so much!

The webinar you write about seems to be just what I need, being in a tough spot with my two kids right now (aged 4 and 7). The trouble is – I live in Sweden. So the timing is just so wrong. I dont mind staying up late or getting up early, but three o’clock in the middle of the night is a bit rough for me. So I was wondering, is there any chance that this webinar will be recorded, and that I could watch it at a later time? I would just love that!

Looking forward to your reply!
/Johanna

Amy McCready September 26, 2012 at 4:46 pm

HI Johanna!

Thanks for your interest in the webinar! I’m sorry the time doesn’t work out for you! Go ahead and register and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar. I hope you enjoy it!

Warm regards,
Amy McCready, Positive Parenting Solutions

Johanna September 27, 2012 at 3:13 am

Thank you so much! I have already registered and I look forward to watching the recording of this webinar!

Best regards
Johanna

Erin September 26, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I would love to take part in this webinar but the time does not work for me. Is there any other way I can get some of the information? I have three kids under three. & feel I’m raising my voice far to often and would like to put an end to it !!

Erin

Ali September 26, 2012 at 7:12 pm

I am in the same boat, 6pm for me on the west coast is right during dinner and my husband will be out of town at work. I will sign up and hope that I get it emailed to me after as well. Thanks – I love both of your work!

Rochelle September 26, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I was wondering what time 9pm EST is in Perth Australia?

Rochelle September 30, 2012 at 2:34 am

I have signed up for the webinar but would appreciate a recording sent to me in case I haven’t correctly figured the time… Amy would I be correct in assuming that EST is referring to EST in AMERICA?

Sam September 27, 2012 at 12:04 am

Totally just signed up! I JUST came across your blog thanks to Pinterest but I’m so happy that I did!

Sarah September 27, 2012 at 2:59 am

Have just signed up!

Please could you email it to me as well. It will be 3am here – Cape Town, South Africa.

Alesha September 27, 2012 at 9:19 pm

THANK YOU so much! I have 3 boys and this seems to have come into my life at just the right time. I registered. I’m hoping I can attend. It’s 6:00 p.m. on the west coast and I’m supposed to be at soccer practice with boy #2. Will work on finding a carpool. THANK YOU for your generosity!

Tracy September 27, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Hi! I just signed up! I am eager to learn new ways to communicate with my children, however, it’s possible that I may have a conflict that evening and might not be able to attend the webinar. Do you send out a recorded copy to everyone who registers? Thank you!

Lindsay September 28, 2012 at 10:41 am

I just signed up! This is SO for me – I have 3 kids, ages 3 (as of yesterday), 4 and 6, and I can’t wait for the day I can say I’m a “recovering” yeller. Thank you!

Ming September 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Hello,
I’ve also signed up for the webinar but am unable to make the time. Please could you email me a copy of the video. Many thanks!

Natalie September 28, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I am just reading this post and am SO sad I missed this webinar!! Is it going to be available to watch somewhere else now that it’s over?

mpmk September 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Hi Natalie,

Good news, you didn’t miss it! The webinar is next Thursday Oct. 4th. Click on the link in the post to RSVP.

Steph

Joelle September 28, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Another sign up from a distant time zone! I’ll drop in if I happen to be up, but will look forward to the recording.

Tania September 29, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I would love to watch this webinar!!! My kids have dance and Taekwondo on thursdays And we rush around from the time I pick my son up from school until I put them in bed. My husband also works late many nights a week so I wont be able to give him bedtime and dinner duty. I will try as hard as I can to get everything done as early as possible this day, but I do not think I will be able to do this unless my hisband is home (which I won’t know until the day of) I am so sorry I feel like a robot some days trying to keep calm and stay positive but what I end up doing is completely shutting my emotions off so that I am not upset and yelling. I so not know which is worse… I need help!!

Maria October 1, 2012 at 1:46 pm

hi! i’d love to watch but i’ll be travelling on oct 4. any chance of getting it later in an email or something? just curious.
m

Michelle Wendt October 4, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Hello. I had registered but never received a confirmation email. I am really bummed I cannot attend tonight. I’ve been trying to access but cannot. If you have a recorded version you might be able to send me a link afterward I would be very interested.
I could use all the insight on parenting I could get for my two children, 4 1/2 and 2.
Thanks,
Michelle

mpmk October 4, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Not sure if this link will work since the seminar was sold out Michelle but try it! If not we’ll offer another course soon – promise!

Natalie October 8, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I registered, but was unable to watch it. How do I get the recording emailed to me?

Hillary October 8, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I just found this and see that I missed the webinar. Will there be any make-ups? Any more on the schedule? Thank you!