Our Favorite Ways to Make Memories Outside
I’m having so much fun rounding up our best posts for you to peruse while I’m working away on the site’s redesign. Today we’re covering our all time favorite outdoor activities. Take a look at the list and find a few items to put on your summer bucket list before it’s too late.
1. Get Creative with Sidewalk Chalk
– Grab some cheap sidewalk chalk, your camera phone, and ideas from this post and you’ll have at least an afternoon’s worth of playtime. You’ll also have some super cute keepsakes when you’re done.
2. How to Have Fun Playing with Rocks - Ideas for ABC rocks, tattoo rocks and more.
3. Our Favorite Outdoor Toys
– You guys went nuts over this water table when I initially posted on it. Check out the post for links to the table plus another of our outdoor favorites for toddlers.
5. Backyard Campout
– The perfect introduction to camping activity for toddlers (and fun for big kids too.)
6. 10 Ways to Have Fun with Clouds
– Start in the backyard cloud watching, then move inside with lots of follow up activities when you need to beat the heat.
That’s how we play outside, how about you? What are some of your favorite outdoor activities?
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?