Being a parent is a test of efficiency. It reminds of waiting tables many years ago. You have a million things to accomplish in about 10 minutes and impatient customers will let you know how you’re measuring up on the job. Except now days you’re serving kids, and sometimes they can be a teeny bit impatient and you may hear a lot of, “Mom, I’m thirsty”, “Mom, can I have a drink of water?”, “Mooooom!”.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Kid-Friendly Baking: Chocolate Heart Rice Krispy Treats - February 3, 2016
- Homemade Valentine Treat: Chocolate Pomegranate Bonbons - February 1, 2016
- The 9 Kitchen Hacks I Use Every Single Day - January 13, 2016