Being a parent is a test of efficiency. It reminds of waiting tables many years ago. You have a million things to accomplish in about 10 minutes and impatient customers will let you know how you’re measuring up on the job. Except now days you’re serving kids, and sometimes they can be a teeny bit impatient and you may hear a lot of, “Mom, I’m thirsty”, “Mom, can I have a drink of water?”, “Mooooom!”.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Happy Family Habits #15: The Right Way to Hug your Kids - June 17, 2015
- Nutritious Kid Snacks: Strawberry Banana Coconut Energy Bites - May 28, 2015
- Meet the Roll Up: Your Kids’ New Favorite - May 19, 2015