We all love our children. But how often do we stop what we are doing, take a break from our hectic lives, and really love our children? Put down the iPhone, close the computer. Relax and live in the moment. Play with them. Giggle with them. Really listen to what they have to say. Hold their little hands. Breathe in their sweet smell. Simply enjoy spending time with them rather than rushing to the next thing on our to do list. Appreciate that this time is fleeting.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below
Latest posts by Kaley (see all)
- 30 Dinner Ideas for Preschoolers - January 7, 2016
- 30 Meal Ideas for a 1-year-old - October 12, 2015
- 6 Alternatives to the Standard Sandwich for Your Kids’ Lunchboxes - October 7, 2015