We all love our children. But how often do we stop what we are doing, take a break from our hectic lives, and really love our children? Put down the iPhone, close the computer. Relax and live in the moment. Play with them. Giggle with them. Really listen to what they have to say. Hold their little hands. Breathe in their sweet smell. Simply enjoy spending time with them rather than rushing to the next thing on our to do list. Appreciate that this time is fleeting.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Fall" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)
Latest posts by Kaley (see all)
- Green Clean Your Entire House – The Bathroom - August 26, 2015
- Free Printable: Setting up a Simple Routine with Kids - August 5, 2015
- The Complete Guide to Homemade Baby Food - July 21, 2015