- DIY: Skater Book Cubby – the bonus is it doubles as a walker for wee ones.
- Refrigerator in the Playroom via Design Mom – a brightly colored fridge is always fun but using it for non-cold storage in a playroom brings it to a whole new level while also providing a spot for magnet play.
- Vertical Succulent Wall from Etsy seller TiffanysLivingArt – It’s a garden on a wall, need I say more? (This piece is no longer available but new versions are always popping up.)
- Paper Lantern Solar System – Made for a birthday party but would look magical in a little kid room.
- DIY Vintage Tennis Racket Mirrors – I feel like Wes Anderson has these somewhere in his house.
- Constellation Bedroom – Glow in the dark stars taken up a notch, or three.
- Hello Sign – This thing belongs in a beach house with some long boards!
- Allium from Kara and Groomzilla – Yes, you actually can make your backyard look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.
- How to Build a Pallet Daybed – If I could count on no rain all summer, I’d build this tomorrow!
- Olive You Pillow Cover – I love, love this for a nursery. Like many Etsy finds, it’s no longer available but if you have decent sewing skills it might be worth a DIY attempt. If not, it may be worth trying to bribe the Etsy shop owner into producing another.
- DIY Stencilled Moroccan Rug – Big, beautiful and inexpensive. What’s not to love?
- Lief’s Modern Victorian Bedroom – Gotta love the idea of a telephone booth in a little kid’s room, it’s so super hero. The British telephone door used here is uber cool and, once the olympics start in a few days, may be just what your kiddo’s asking for.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!