So when the good folks over at Bon Look offered to bring me on as an affiliate and send me a pair of their vintage specs to try out, I said sure. Their glasses and sunglasses are super stylish but still affordable, love that! In fact all of their Rx Eyeglasses & Sunglasses are regularly $99 – $119 and with their current sale everything is $70 – $99.
- Frames – The most important component of this entire look, I went with Smoking Hot in Caramel.
- Blazer – Nothing looks sharper than a chic blazer. The perfect piece to throw on when feeling a little chill.
- Envelope clutch – Give your shoulder a break from your heavy bag and keep it simple with a colorful clutch to carry your neccessities.
- White T – An all-time favorite and year-round essential for any look.
- Sneakers – A totally cute blast from the past that keeps this look clean and comfy.
- Striped Shorts – These shorts are perfect for summer and keeping the look casual yet pulled together.
Thank you Andrea! In case you guys are wondering which frames I ended up with, I chose Simply Fabulous in brown (pictured up top). Sadly, my prescription was too strong to get glasses straight from the Bon Look. No worries though, I ordered them as sunglasses. If I really love them, I plan to take them to my local optometrist (I’m due for an eye exam anyway) and have some prescription lenses popped in.
What do you guys think of this trend? Will you be investing in some retro eye wear of your own?
Similar Stuff: More style posts from Andrea
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Back-to-School Super Saver Bundle": over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of low-stress holiday activities perfect for making memories with the kids!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)