- A lovely little tutorial on Kokedama, a Japanese practice of creating hanging gardens that was originally an offshoot of bonsai. Along with making for stunning scenery, these particular arrangements utilize rosemary, lavender, and other plant varieties to ward off mosquitos while providing a pleasing aroma.
- I have a love/hate relationship with craigslist – love the deal to be had, hate the clunky navigation. Which is why I loved Stephanie’s post on craigslist search tips. Her explanation of a bookmarklet that will convert your search into a scrollable list of full-sized images has me especially intrigued.
- I first heard about the documentary Happy via a post by my pal Jennifer. She wrote such a convincing review that my husband and I watched it that night. I’m so glad we did, it’s made me think about happiness, and my pursuit of it, in a much more concrete way.
- And speaking of the hubby, now that we no longer have babies at home, my husband and I have finally starting taking some mini-get-aways together. I highly recommend it. I also highly recommend checking out the weird thing JoAnna and her husband do on vacation (and swear by). I like the idea, it seems like a good thing for couples to give themselves a chance to miss each other on occasion.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life 2016 Printables and our Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit : over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (400+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)- just click on the photos below