Raise your hand if you don’t exactly have Father’s day all shored up yet. Uh huh, that’s what I thought. Never fear, while on my death bed I’ve been scouring the web for some truly rad DIYs for Dad (oh God, the Nyquil’s making me rhyme now). Anyway, check ‘em out – I’m sure you’ll approve.
1) For the Dapper Dan dad, hand stamped handkerchiefs.
2) For the “Let the good times roll” dad, a beer tasting sample pack (complete with custom photo labels)
3) For the sentimental dad (aren’t they all?), a personalized plate.
4) For the survivalist dad, personalized roasting sticks.
5) For the tinkering dad, a GeekDad toolbox.
6) For the “Salt of the earth” dad, a hand sewn leather iPad sleeve.
7) For the sweet tooth dad, stuffed french toast cupcakes (in bed!).
8) For the corporate dad, a Father’s Day notepad.
9) For the sentimental dad – part 2, a free printable to fill in year after year.
10) For every dad, an I’m your biggest fan T-shirt.
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and connect with your family?