- Kids plate DIY, because I’ll try anything to get my three year old to eat his veggies and this looks fun.
- Welcome to Art School, a new series for kids just in time for summer.
- What’s your definition of living slowly?
- Another series I’m giddy to have recently discovered is Monday Missions (simple ideas to add a little magic to your week). This week’s idea: Make a Wish Cake.
- Mommy and me photo ideas, pick your favorite for Sunday.
Before I go, I also wanted to share what else I’ve been up to around the web:
- I was so excited to be interviewed by the Huffington Post.
- Earlier this week I gave you a peek at my watercolor cards and teacher terrarium posts for eHow. I’m also over there sharing tutorials on DIY rain clouds, finger knit bracelets, and cloud dough.
- Finally, I’ve got a round up of six sweet DIY Mother’s Day projects at momtastic.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family? Follow these 3 steps:
1) Check out our "Save Your Spring" bundle: over 50 pages of 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners, kids’ routine charts, budgeting sheets and much more PLUS 84 pages of kid activities perfect for spring break!
2) Sign up for our newsletter:
3) Bookmark our famous Gift Guides for the next time you need the perfect kids' gift! (350+ detailed descriptions including age recommendations)