- Kids plate DIY, because I’ll try anything to get my three year old to eat his veggies and this looks fun.
- Welcome to Art School, a new series for kids just in time for summer.
- What’s your definition of living slowly?
- Another series I’m giddy to have recently discovered is Monday Missions (simple ideas to add a little magic to your week). This week’s idea: Make a Wish Cake.
- Mommy and me photo ideas, pick your favorite for Sunday.
Before I go, I also wanted to share what else I’ve been up to around the web:
- I was so excited to be interviewed by the Huffington Post.
- Earlier this week I gave you a peek at my watercolor cards and teacher terrarium posts for eHow. I’m also over there sharing tutorials on DIY rain clouds, finger knit bracelets, and cloud dough.
- Finally, I’ve got a round up of six sweet DIY Mother’s Day projects at momtastic.
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
And sign up for our newsletter!