- bkr water bottles – Drinking a ton of water always makes me feel my best and there’s nothing like a pretty water bottle to keep me sipping all day long. Especially one that’s reusable, recyclable and apparently the hottest new celebrity accessory.
- Vitamix Turboblend and Green Smoothie Revolution – You’re all well aware by now that I’m on a major smoothie kick lately. These would only fuel my obsession.
- Buddhism for Mothers – One of you guys recommended this when we were talking about swapping parenting book cliff notes and I’ve really wanted to read it ever since. The reviews are great, I just can’t decided between the original and Buddhism for Mothers of Young Children: Becoming a Mindful Parent.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Embossed iPhone 4 Case – Purty!
- Apple TV – My husband actually got me this for my birthday recently and I love it. My kids think its just about the coolest thing in the world to make a movie on my phone and instantly be able to watch themselves on our TV with the push of a button.
- Downton Abbey, Seasons 1 & 2 – As a girl who loves a good Pride & Prejudice marathon (I’m talking the 6 hour Colin Frith version), I can’t believe I still haven’t seen this series yet!
*Post contains affiliate links
P.S. Looking for more ways to simplify and save time so you can connect with your family this year?
Check out the sale we're having on our "Kids' Responsibility & Money Management Kit" and "Project Organize Your ENTIRE Life's Planner Printables" - over 45 printable pages in all!
Register for our Free Parenting Webinar next week:
And sign up for our newsletter!